Monday, December 9, 2013

facebook and twitter accounts, new label website

Finally trying act big league. I know, I know. I normally avoid Facebook for many reasons, but when I do check it, I always wish that I had a tie in with my hobby (which is Spaceman's Transmissions and all of my other hobbies). I sometimes get a bit tired seeing all of my friends climbing Mt. Everest, reinventing the wheel, and having kids that are clones of Albert Einstein. Tiring. I also created a Twitter account. Corporate slave now.

I'm basically trying to tie in everything that I do so that I can streamline it a little bit. My life is all over the place, with work, kids, bands.............did I mention kids? I've done some new compositions (that's taken me months) as TONEPOET (in lieu of using the artist name infinite_coil anymore) that I'm really proud of. Half composed, half improvised. It's being mastered at the moment. I've also acquired my own domain, and I'm working on fleshing out my netlabel RUSTED SUN (which is really just to serve my interests but make it seem like I'm a really important person). I still have a lot of work to do, but it's a start.

Anyhow, feel free to add, friend, and follow. I'll be updating it as best I can! Peace.


No comments: